COME AS YOU ARE FOR MIXT(E)

kirsten-owen-by-emma-tempest-for-mixte-magazine-7-spring-summer-2014


Kirsten Owen by Emma Tempest for Mixt(e) Magazine #7 Spring Summer 2014 4
kirsten-owen-by-emma-tempest-for-mixte-magazine-7-spring-summer-2014
kirsten-owen-by-emma-tempest-for-mixte-magazine-7-spring-summer-2014
Kirsten Owen by Emma Tempest for Mixt(e) Magazine #7 Spring Summer 2014 3
Images from wearesodroee.com/

I don't think I'm alone in saying that I cannot wait for Spring. I'm kind of sick of worrying about how many layers I'm wearing and accessorising everything with a mandatory scarf/glove/umbrella combination. In terms of fashion, however, I find that far too often people equate spring and summer with garish colour and an excess of florals. Which is 100% not me. So it's always nice to see an editorial like this one for Mixt(e) magazine's Spring/Summer issue. Kristen Owen's messy hair contrasted against the clean white lines screams effortless chic. I fear by the end of the summer Alexander Wang's 'Parental Advisory' slogan will be somewhat overused, having already seen a whole host of high street copycat versions. But here I'll let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment