CHECKMATE


Jumper - Topshop, Jacket - Topshop, Trousers - H&M,  Back Pack - New Look

This is probably the closest to print I'll ever get. These H&M trousers (or 'slacks' as they're called on the website) were a bargain and fit surprisingly well - perfect skinniness around the ankle but not too tight around the hips. This trusty Topshop jumper has been in my life for years. I throw it on at any opportunity, and really, it could do with replacing. But it's got to that perfect level of bagginess only achieved through frequent wear and tear, and I kind of can't bear to let it go. I think that's what they call true love. 

On a side note, the last two posts have been without shoes as I had hurt one of my toes and have been wearing some very unattractive, comfy shoes. However, shoes will be appearing from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment